• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Heartless members (sushi losing job)

dzalphakilo

Banned
or even be the listen lady with a bad attitude for taking good honest advice and yet still so pumped up with aggressive behaviour for no reason that his ass just is gonna be banned and all that have read the mindless trash is gonna sit back and say"phew what a nob"...Im so glad he is gone.

within 12 hrs you will be forgot....thats after everyone laughs at your exit and all that have been involved tear apart the mindless way you departed from what i feel is one of the quickest up and coming sites.

I wish you good bye once and for all as its in my opinion over due:wave:

fook off good bye:clap::clap::clap:

shut the door:wave:

How much heavy metal have you been listening to? Not wearing earplugs while listening to loud music can cause brain damage you know.

Hummm, telling me to "fook off"?

Wait, should I go complaining to the moderators that you cursed at me:D

Dude, get a life please:punk:

Man, I'm going to cry, my feelings are hurt.

dzalphakilo

Banned

I think I know why your kids get picked on :yum: :yum: :yum:

Apologies, back to the topic at hand.

Per Mikes thread, all people are pretty much the same no matter what culture you're from.

That said, ones social-economic status may play a role in how ones views are "created".

What Sush has to do with the subject of the thread I have no clue. Curious as well is if Mike is on Sush's friends list, why bring up a subject (Sush asking about his job) when sush asked for that thread to be closed. Why bring up an old wound?

Friends like that, you don't need enemies.