• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Great Uniter's Gone From A "Campaign of Hope & Change to Fear & Smear"

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Great Uniter's Gone From A "Campaign of Hope & Change to Fear & Smear"

U.S. Chamber Exec VP interview--

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQuDRwCtO4"]YouTube - U.S. Chamber Exec VP: The Great Uniter's Gone From A "Campaign of Hope & Change to Fear & Smear"[/ame]

mak2

Re: The Great Uniter's Gone From A "Campaign of Hope & Change to Fear & Smear"

I cant see it at work. But I listened to Rushbo go on and on about it yesterday.

SShepherd

you can see, and almost smell the stink of despiration of those in office , who think they're going to lose their seats in power.

I think their tactics are deplorable, and their fear delightful:shifty:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

I cant see it at work. But I listened to Rushbo go on and on about it yesterday.
Watch it when you get home. I'd be interested in what you have to say about it.

mak2

Hummm, from Bruce it seems Obama Administration is picking on the Chamber. But he admits it does get foreign money, it televises political adds (calls them issue ads) and the chamber is pro Big buisness. Right now I dont know, I need to read more.

mak2

Goes back at least a year, CoC making adds against healthcare reform. More politics on both sides.