• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Al Qaeda Figure Accidentally Blows Himself Up

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Should I be sad?

Why is it that the lyrics: another one bites the dust come to mind :whistling:
Key Al Qaeda Figure Accidentally Blows Himself Up

U.S. officials had been watching him, but Fox News' sources insist the U.S. had nothing to do with his death

A man whom the U.S. described as a key figure in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula accidentally blew himself up, U.S. military officials told Fox News.

The officials say Nayif Al-Qahtani was "messing with a bomb" when it went off. U.S. officials had been watching him, but Fox News' sources insist the U.S. had nothing to do with his death.​
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/21/key-al-qaeda-figure-accidentally-blows-officials-say/

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang shame he was not holding a training seminar for about 30 more towelheads!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
This just goes to show that "On line " courses are not the best way to learn . He should have been in a classroom , full of other nut cases ,where his mistake could have reaped great rewards .:biggrin:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang shame he was not holding a training seminar for about 30 more towelheads!

Now, let's not call them "towelheads". How about 'unstable and violent Arabs who have wondered from the foundations of their faith'?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Now, dang it, I'm supposed to keep us from looking like we are a bunch of redneck racists. How about some fella who feels the need to wear some cloth on his head and call it a turban? Feel free to be creative but not to the point where we would be deemed racists. K?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , I am about to show my stupidity . Why do they wear the cloth around their Head ? Has it to do with their religion ? Or maybe they just like to have a table cloth handy in case they get invited to dinner . Who was that little Arab dude who always wore the little black and white checked one ? He's dead now , but I always thought he may have stolen the flag at a nascar race .:unsure::yum:

norscaner

Ok , I am about to show my stupidity . Why do they wear the cloth around their Head ? Has it to do with their religion ? Or maybe they just like to have a table cloth handy in case they get invited to dinner . Who was that little Arab dude who always wore the little black and white checked one ? He's dead now , but I always thought he may have stolen the flag at a nascar race .:unsure::yum:

Dayum Al that was worth Reps but I owe you as I have to spread them around.

Never thought of the nascar flag. :clap:

loboloco

I'm gonna answer this, assuming you want to know. It is a cultural, not religious requirement. Because they live in a desert environment and (in olden times) were faced with desert winds it was used to shield the face from the Khamsins. A desert wind can quickly kill you by choking you to death.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope he enjoys himself!

Attachments

• surprise_virgins.jpg
    surprise_virgins.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 37

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yassar Arafat. I am sorry if my calling them towelheads is not PC but they will have to GET OVER IT!:hammer: This is America and if they want to kill me send them on up to the hills!:whistling: