• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where can I find User/Operaotr, Parts, Shp manuals for 2001 Kioti DK45?

Diehl Unger

I just purchased a 2001 Kioti DK45 tractor....don't know much about it and would like to acquire manuals to ensure that I properly service it before putting it to work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

D.Ungewr
Louisville, TN

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We've got a couple members here who own DK45 tractors. You may want to send a "PM" to Big Dog and another one to BigAl. There may be others here who own that model tractor, but I'm pretty sure those two guy have them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I read somewhere that some of the Kioti dealers sell the shop manuals for around $70. i also read that some have paid $140 for a manual from dealers. Shop around dealers and I'd guess you could find a fair deal.

Welcome to forumsforums. :tiphat:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an 06' DK45S, other than the motor, the tractors are not very similar. I think Al's is a 05' DK45, which is a like machine and he may be able to help!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, I have a 2005 DK45 TLB ,but i'm in the back country of Idaho for the next couple months . He should be able to pick up a Manual at any Kioti Dealer . Try Rivera's Tractor in Donner Texas . Great folks to deal with .