• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch!!!

Update: The good news is the swelling and bruising has gone down. Bad news is that it still hurts like a hell and I do believe my thumb was partially dislocated in the process right where the thumb meets the hand. I'm still wearing the brace but take it off every now and then to stretch my hand. I go back for another xray in the morning to double check if there is anything they missed the first time with all the swelling.

Ouch! Sorry! Feel better.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Update: The good news is the swelling and bruising has gone down. Bad news is that it still hurts like a hell and I do believe my thumb was partially dislocated in the process right where the thumb meets the hand. I'm still wearing the brace but take it off every now and then to stretch my hand. I go back for another xray in the morning to double check if there is anything they missed the first time with all the swelling.
It probably was really, from the way the initial photo looked.
How could they have missed it?
Anyhow.. hope it feels better soon Brian.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good news..sorta. It's not broken. The thumb is partially dislocated though. There's not much they can do for it so I just have to take it easy with it for a while and let it heal itself. I haven't had the splint on for a couple days now. It still burns every now and then though.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow! And I thought X-Ray vision was just a figment of imagination for those who wrote superhero comic books.

It's called an almost 30 year TRAINED EYE.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at a limb/joint and wonder if anything is broken or dislocated.

Good news..sorta. It's not broken. The thumb is partially dislocated though. There's not much they can do for it so I just have to take it easy with it for a while and let it heal itself. I haven't had the splint on for a couple days now. It still burns every now and then though.
I figured there was some sort of damage like that Brian.
Hope your hand feels better soon.