• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hey, men!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
There is only one big stupid mistake in my life......

>

>

>

>

It is called Rusty:yum::yum::yum:

darrell1

Rusty everyone picks on you!? Mistakes? I have made plenty! Cant think of any right off my head but I know they are there.

snow dog

Anybody who's been thru a divorce, has a stupid bone, or at least a stupid story. It could be as simple as " I got married too young"

Wait....are we all talking about the same kind of bones? Hmmm, if you guys are talking about a different kind of bones than me, then I'll have to say.....YES. I have had a few stupid bones in my body!:w00t2:

mak2

Wait....are we all talking about the same kind of bones? Hmmm, if you guys are talking about a different kind of bones than me, then I'll have to say.....YES. I have had a few stupid bones in my body!:w00t2:

Did you just figure out what they were talking about? Hell that stupid bone got my ex's a house. Each.

snow dog

You dont have to play stupid with us, with women around we are already stupid.

I used to work with a guy who was on marriage 4, and he often said no more. Next time I get the feeling, I am going to find a lady and just buy her a house, hopefully the feeling will go away

mak2

I used to work with a guy who was on marriage 4, and he often said no more. Next time I get the feeling, I am going to find a lady and just buy her a house, hopefully the feeling will go away

Yep this is my third and if she ever throws me out next time I am gonna find some woman I hate and buy her a house, Kinda the same thing without all the BS.

mosi

Banned
I just thought about it for an hour and I can say I've NEVER done that.........
.......... I mean, ADMIT it in PUBLIC.......or PRIVATE for that matter.