• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alumimun signs

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The long winters up here just kick the crap out of our sign boards for our business and the Ranch .
I wanted something that would hold up well and last . This seems to fit the bill !!! 7 year warranty against fading and will not peel . $50 . A place called CustomSigns.com made them up for me . Very fast , shipped quickly and great looking !! Your logo and message is printed in the middle any way you want it .

Attachments

• parkingdome_18x18_burnor.gif
    parkingdome_18x18_burnor.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 138

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is just no way that Al can 'win' here is there? ;-)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm going to give Al break. I'm calling it maroon and cream. There big guy, I did my best to help. I don't think that'll help much because the rest of them are not going to cut you any slack.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Never leave a blank slate here for fools to play with.

Attachments

• Dr Rum Sign.jpg
    Dr Rum Sign.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 113

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i got you a few kinds of duck tape to adhere your sign to a surface, al. 2 kinds- then you have multiple choices. that sign is so fantabulous!

Attachments

• alpic.jpg
    alpic.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 100