• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey pizza man!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll take two meat lovers with extra pepperoni and there is a $20 tip in it if you can pick up a case of cold Heineken on your way.

;)

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
can i have a meat feast pizza...but one without all the spit and boogers....does such a thing exist????:yum::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I always knew Galvi liked big sausages. Rusty, don't forget the special sauce for that order. :hide:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Women everywhere are scared to cook tonight so you better be hustling to get their food delivered! Make mine a large pepperoni please.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I ain't workin tonight. Have you not updated yourself on the thread yet? :whistling:

That's just like you, Bill. Start talking before you have the info...

:hide:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry. Meant that to mean I can't start untill 6. He said he can't do that, that I need to start at four. I said, 'I told you, I work 8-5.'

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well we will see how tips are on a Friday and Saturday night. Hope they are good as it is likely to be raining buckets. Work Sunday night, too. Probably won't be :hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Get an umbrella now. Folks won't be happy with a soaking wet pizza.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sending Rusty an umbrella...

Pizza-umbrella-41929.jpg

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
eh pizza dude...any chance you can drop me off fish,chips and mushy peas???

Attachments

• 186438359_dd0eff1181.jpg
    186438359_dd0eff1181.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 123