• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Liberal store owners celebrate mass shootings, get instant KARMA from customers

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Case in point #1:

Owner of a deli celebrated the deaths at the country music festival in Vegas. Faced backlash. Apologized. Still ended up shuttering his business because his customers and the general public realized he was not joking but really was a jackass.

Untitled-11.jpg

Liberal Deli Owner Apologizes for Commenting 'White' People Dying is a Relief... Then a Sweet Revenge Came Along
Therefore, when Max’s Deli owner Greg Morelli first learned about the Las Vegas shooting, liberals seized the opportunity to spit venom regarding the tragedy. Chicago-born Morelli tweeted that the shooting did not only bring him relief but he felt as though “white” people deserved it.

Morelli soon found himself receiving hardcore backlash from the wider public, causing him to delete the tweet, although it was a little too late for it.

. . .​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Case in point #2:

The demise of a Vegan Food Truck business. Just someone else who thought it was funny to make fun of the deaths of people.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ess-celebrating-murder-meat-eaters-las-vegas/
The Mother Nature Vegan Cuisine food truck is now out of business after the owner, Delinda Jensen, 60, drew massive criticism for posting an October 2 message to Facebook reading, “Yes I am jaded. Fifty nine meat eaters dead. How many animals will live because of this?”

As people began scolding her on the post, she jumped back in to reply, “I don’t give a (expletive) about carnists anymore,” the Wilkes-Barre Times Leader reported.

The business owner’s post started going viral, forcing her to try to clean up the mess. Jensen told the paper that she apologized and did not celebrate the murders in Vegas.

“Meat eaters or not, no one deserves to die like that,” Jensen exclaimed. “I wasn’t celebrating the death of those people. That’s not how vegans think — we are non-violent.”

While it is hard to read her initial post as doing anything except celebrating the death of people who will now not be around to eat animals, Jensen only admits that her post was “poorly written.”

“I (expletive) up,” Jensen told the Times Leader. “Was it poorly written? Absolutely. Do I regret it? Yes. I am so sorry I wrote that.”

Jensen lamented that a “lynch mob” has now formed against her and that her post also became a platform for people to ridicule vegans.

“It’s almost like a lynch mob is forming,” Jensen said. “It seems that it’s no longer about the Facebook post — now it’s about eating meat.”

She also insisted that her family, in particular, and vegans, in general, are not “bad people.”

“We are not bad people,” she told the paper. “We are aware that there are people on social media who have been trying to organize groups to come after us.”

The former food truck owner ultimately said that she is now scared to go outside, despite her apology ...

Attachments

• Delinda-Jensen-vegan-truck-screenshot-640x480.jpg
    Delinda-Jensen-vegan-truck-screenshot-640x480.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 211

ravcosales

I love that they think they've become victims. The backlash to their idiotic comments does not make you a victim, it is you reaping the consequences of your idiocy and heartlessness.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love that they think they've become victims. The backlash to their idiotic comments does not make you a victim, it is you reaping the consequences of your idiocy and heartlessness.

BINGO :clap:

I honestly do not care if someone is a "liberal" or a "conservative" or falls somewhere in between on the political spectrum ... but that said, if people make stupid statements or do stupid things they should expect that those actions or words may have some consequences. If they were thinking people they would realize that their actions/words might create detrimental outcomes. But that requires people to think. And too many people today forget that thinking is a required skill to get through life successfully.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I guess they're totally convinced that whatever they say will be totally acceptable to the general public. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean everyone else will think so and if you're a business owner a lot of thought needs to be given to what you're about to say. You cant be punished for thoughts but what comes out of your mouth is an entirely different matter.
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• morellideli.jpg
    morellideli.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 183
Last edited: