• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spy on your partner using their cell/GPS

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah, that has worked for 10 years now. A guy I worked for 8 years ago tracked his wife and daughter via their phones. He was a fanatic about it. Would call if the daughter was off course even a little. Obsessive to a fault. As one might guess she left home as soon as she turned 18. Met a military dude online and got married and moved to Texas.
I moved on after that so no clue how things turned out.

I suspect a lot of burner phones are sold to folks who accidentally on purpose leave their primary cell at home so they cannot be tracked.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have used it to track a daughters phone who was not answering text or calls. She was were she said she would be. So that was that, and we will use it again to confirm a location. But sparingly, when we believe there is good reason.

The road called trust is a two way street. :wink:

Regards, Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Wouldn't work for me. I leave my phone at home at least half the time.

Before my wife leaves home she tells me where she's going and how long she expects to be. Of course, the problem is that I don't listen or forget. After almost 40 years that's almost a gimme. :biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I don't think my Jitterbug flip phone has that.
I tried a "Smart"phone. To me they are too big and bulky.
I would rather carry around something I could slip in my pocket if I wanted to.