• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary is one shrewd person

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Watch how fast the MSM sweeps this under the rug. Fox is on it but the rest will just give it a ho-hum!!
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
another REAL issue is if there was any classified info in any of the emails on an UNSECURED server,........... look how the obama administration just hung out General Petretious:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Judge Napolitano reported this on Fox News Megan Kelly's show last night:
(on Hillary's private email server) .... the other way that she is in trouble is that a person who knowingly or willfully destroys or conceals government records ... this is a felony punishable with jail time of up to 3 years AND DISQUALIFICATION FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
:wow: This could be the answer to our dreams. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Realistically it probably won't happen but hey, there is hope.
And even the NY Times and and Associated Press are also on this story, so it's not just Fox news.

The New York Times first reported that she used a personal email account on a non-government server to conduct State Department business.

A subsequent Times report noted this practice allowed her to shield some messages from investigators and the public. The Associated Press also reported she was operating on an Internet service registered to her family home in New York.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-email-scandal-raises-questions-transparency/

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
A) I would think as SECCSTATE that is impossible that classified info was not on the server.

B) Destruction would have to be proved, kind of hard when all the proof is in her house.

Hope, yes. We will wait to see.

Extra credit questions.

1) Where were the government checks and balances that should have caught this years ago?
2) How come this is coming up now? Could it be that this was known long ago and kept "In the Bank".

I just don't trust any of them Dem or Rep. Seemingly, there has been sufficient evidence to impeach the POTUS for a long time, no action. Could Congress be afraid of Tit for Tat? At some level there just has to be collaboration between the parties. There is just no other explanation.

Kane

Of course before the month is out we'll hear from a Clinton spokesman that the private server in Hillary's home has disappeared. Theft during a beak-in is suspected, probably by someone in that vast right-wing conspiracy.

It's a shame, says the spokesman, because Hillary was prepared to happily comply with any request to provide copies of ALL her emails while she was SECSTATE.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A) I would think as SECCSTATE that is impossible that classified info was not on the server.

B) Destruction would have to be proved, kind of hard when all the proof is in her house.

Hope, yes. We will wait to see.

Extra credit questions.

1) Where were the government checks and balances that should have caught this years ago?

Ask Eric Holder.

2) How come this is coming up now? Could it be that this was known long ago and kept "In the Bank".

Everybody knows Hillary is a snake. A vicious snake. The left prefers to sweep this under the carpet like they did with the Sock Monkey POTUS in '08. All it takes is one reporter who is more concerned with getting ahead in life then with political agendas.

I just don't trust any of them Dem or Rep. Seemingly, there has been sufficient evidence to impeach the POTUS for a long time, no action. Could Congress be afraid of Tit for Tat? At some level there just has to be collaboration between the parties. There is just no other explanation.

Very plausible explanation.

So where does it go from here? That's the $64,000 question.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Of course before the month is out we'll hear from a Clinton spokesman that the private server in Hillary's home has disappeared. Theft during a beak-in is suspected, probably by someone in that vast right-wing conspiracy.

It's a shame, says the spokesman, because Hillary was prepared to happily comply with any request to provide copies of ALL her emails while she was SECSTATE.

Or I think it more likely we will hear that the POTUS gave a secret okay (aka executive order) for her to have that server in her house guarded by secret service and as such it is in the hands of the government so that no laws were broke. :pat:

Kane

from FNC:

In the latest detail to emerge, The Associated Press reported overnight that the computer server that transmitted and received Clinton's emails -- on a private account she used exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state -- traced back to an Internet service registered to her family's home in Chappaqua, New York.

Operating her own server would have afforded Clinton additional legal opportunities to block government or private subpoenas in criminal, administrative or civil cases because her lawyers could object in court before being forced to turn over any emails. And since the Secret Service was guarding Clinton's home, an email server there would have been well protected from theft or a physical hacking.
And we all know how clumsy the Secret Service has been lately. I smell another "ooops" on the part of the Secret Service by allowing Hillary's private server to go missing.

Oooops. I'd bet money on it.

"those damn republicans"

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know if it has been reported missing, at least, as of yet.

However the POTUS claims that he had no knowledge of her EXCLUSIVELY using a private email. I guess in all those years, he never emailed her or got any email from her.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Judge Napolitano reported this on Fox News Megan Kelly's show last night:
(on Hillary's private email server) .... the other way that she is in trouble is that a person who knowingly or willfully destroys or conceals government records ... this is a felony punishable with jail time of up to 3 years AND DISQUALIFICATION FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
:wow: This could be the answer to our dreams. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Realistically it probably won't happen but hey, there is hope.
And even the NY Times and and Associated Press are also on this story, so it's not just Fox news.

And Nov. 2016 obama pardons Hillary and the rest is history. :sad:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been 2 or 3 years since she left office. I dare say she kept using that server. Things could be deleted and no one could prove otherwise. She and her admin had full control. I must admit to thinking she was smarter than this. Had she used her .gov email for some of her stuff and her private for other she could have fooled the world, as I'm sure others have done. With just the one account she hung herself. Very weird. Did she really think she could keep this a secret forever? No one can be that naive. She must truly think she is above the law. If she gets out of this one I guess we'll all know she's above the law.

Kane

It's been 2 or 3 years since she left office. I dare say she kept using that server. Things could be deleted and no one could prove otherwise. She and her admin had full control. I must admit to thinking she was smarter than this. Had she used her .gov email for some of her stuff and her private for other she could have fooled the world, as I'm sure others have done. With just the one account she hung herself. Very weird. Did she really think she could keep this a secret forever? No one can be that naive. She must truly think she is above the law. If she gets out of this one I guess we'll all know she's above the law.

Hillary and Bill are both sneaky and devilishly clever individuals. They must have weighed the risk of a "basic" scandal over her illegal private email server ... as opposed to the possibility of a colossal scandal associated with some damning emails beyond her reach and control.

This scandal will go away. But an email drafted four minutes after the Benghazi raid calling it a terror attack ... and then a coniving and colluding email blaming the attack on a mysterious anti-muslim "video" ... could be politically fatal.

The clinton.com hysteria will fade away with the next news cycle. Hillary will be soiled and a wee bit sullied. But the ability to secretly and permanently delete incriminating Benghazi emails will be worth all the pain.

Priceless.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hillary and Bill are both sneaky and devilishly clever individuals. They must have weighed the risk of a "basic" scandal over her illegal private email server ... as opposed to the possibility of a colossal scandal associated with some damning emails beyond her reach and control.

This scandal will go away. But an email drafted four minutes after the Benghazi raid calling it a terror attack ... and then a coniving and colluding email blaming the attack on a mysterious anti-muslim "video" ... could be politically fatal.

The clinton.com hysteria will fade away with the next news cycle. Hillary will be soiled and a wee bit sullied. But the ability to secretly and permanently delete incriminating Benghazi emails will be worth all the pain.

Priceless.
Probably so ...and anyone who brings up the emails will be made fun of and looked at as crazy by the media.
Some newscasters pondered that she might have released this tidbit now, early in the race so it will be old news during the heat of the campaign. Very smart indeed. :bonk:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc - I think I read that she did not even have a .gov. That leaves her able to say, in her most innocent voice, she didn't know she needed one.

If she has a .gov then it would be obvious she knew the difference and knee she was doing wrong.

Ya gotta admit, she probably had great spam control. LOL

They are both very smart and more venomous than a Cobra.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc - I think I read that she did not even have a .gov. That leaves her able to say, in her most innocent voice, she didn't know she needed one.

If she has a .gov then it would be obvious she knew the difference and knee she was doing wrong.

Ya gotta admit, she probably had great spam control. LOL

They are both very smart and more venomous than a Cobra.
Yet, if she were to go that route, it would expose her to ridicule about her lack of basic knowledge on how government
business is conducted. Even interns are aware that the use of private email accounts is forbidden; is Clitler willing to
publicly admit that she knows less about this than, for instance, Monica Lewinski? :brows::yum::yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
This shows she knew she was suppose to use a .gov for her e-mail.

While Hillary Clinton tries to deflect suggestions of wrongdoing in her use of a personal email account to conduct governmental business during her years as secretary of state, a U.S. ambassador under her watch was sharply reprimanded for doing the same -- and reportedly, it contributed to his being forced to resign.
Scott Gration, then-ambassador to Kenya under Clinton, resigned shortly before the release of a damning inspector general report in 2012. Many aspects of Gration's leadership style were called into question -- including an apparent habit of "publicly berating" staffers and personally "attacking" them -- but a central issue was his handling of the computer and email systems.
"He has willfully disregarded Department regulations on the use of commercial email for official government business," the 2012 IG report said.
The report urged the Nairobi embassy to "cease using commercial email to process Department information and use authorized Department automated information systems for conducting official business."
The findings have taken on new relevance in the wake of the controversy over Clinton's email and Internet practices.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...sted-ambassador-was-chastised-for-doing-same/

Last edited:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
is Clitler willing to
publicly admit that she knows less about this than, for instance, Monica Lewinski? :brows::yum::yum:

Hey!! Leave Monica out of this. She was better at getting things done in the oval office than the current POTUS or the former SECSTATE.

Bamby

20150306_hillary_0.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The way the SoS email thing - dare I say scandal? - is going, perhaps we should modify the thread title to "screwed"
vs "shrewd". :w00t2::yum::shifty:

AndyM

Charter Member

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe the use of official government accounts is a necessity, according to whatever state and federal laws in effect, due to security and transparency and other reasons. However, I don't remember conservatives being this upset when Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney, and others, were/are doing the same thing...

Romney used private email accounts as governor

Palin used six email accounts as governor

Emails show Scott Walker blurred campaign, county government lines
And I didn't hear the Dems being upset with any of those you mentioned Andy. Course State and Federal rules are different. And no one was killed on Romney's, Palin's or Scott Walkers watch.
All that said, even though all might have used private email accounts, no one that I've heard of has ever gone to the extreme that Hillary did with the email server housed in her house. She had complete control of every piece of data on that server. Because of her past history I would bet everything I have that all the emails that were created on that server or were delivered to that server were not delivered to the State Department. I would bet the same for any politician who did the same as her. There is a reason they put checks and balances into place. Due to human nature, they cannot be trusted.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe the use of official government accounts is a necessity, according to whatever state and federal laws in effect, due to security and transparency and other reasons. However, I don't remember conservatives being this upset when Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney, and others, were/are doing the same thing...

Romney used private email accounts as governor

Palin used six email accounts as governor

Emails show Scott Walker blurred campaign, county government lines
I can't speak to the laws and regulations of Alaska or Massachusetts, but using email accounts that run through
commercial servers is not a good idea. However, at the federal level I have about 40 years of experience and Clitler
setting up her own server "next to the washer and dryer" and using it for official business does indeed rise to the
felony level.

Kane

I'm not sure why we're wasting time talking about the law, and trying to decide whether misdemeanor or felony charges are in order. It's irrelelvant. Because ever since Vince Foster commited suicide with multiple gunshots, Hillary and Bill have been above the law.

Laws are for the little people.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
FYI when I research as to what federal laws Hillary's private email account is in violation of it appears she may not of broken any law. She was out of her official job as Secretary Of State about two years prior to the current law being enacted.

In what is a surprise to many, especially us here at Crime Feed, according to Deputy Spokesperson for the U.S. State Department Marie Harf, current Secretary of State John Kerry is the first to truly rely on an official state.gov email account. There are conflicting reports that he is the first person in the position to actually use an official email account. Even Colin Powell, who served as Secretary of State from 2001-2005, reportedly relied on a personal email account for government correspondence. Our research shows that this is a practice that has been in place for a considerable amount of time, by administrations on both sides of the political aisle.

The Law:
The current law on the books for the preservation of official government records is H.R.1233, The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014. This was signed into law on November 26, 2014 by President Obama. This law prohibits the President, Vice President, or any of their immediate staff or advisers (presumably including the Cabinet) from using non-official “electronic messaging” accounts unless that person also either copies a Federal employee in the original email, or forwards that message to the official account of a person covered by that law within 20 days of the sending. We note here that the current law does not appear to prohibit the use of unofficial accounts by government officials covered by this law, either. It merely appears to dictate what these officials must do to comply with record-keeping needs should they use an unofficial account for communications. We also cannot stress enough that this law was not signed into effect until approximately two years after Secretary Clinton left office.

In another small, but nonetheless potentially noteworthy detail, it has been reported that when Secretary Clinton took office, State Department policy would not have allowed her to have more than one email address accessible on her official Blackberry. Two former State Department officials who spoke to Business Insider on the condition of anonymity stated that while the department’s regulations discouraged personal email use for government business, those regs did not prohibit it.

The law that was generally in place at the time was a piece referred to as the Presidential and Federal Records Act of 1950. That Act was codified into law in 44 U.S.C. Chapters 29, 31, and 33. We have linked them below so you can read them at your own pace if you so desire. Even in their current forms, the law in effect for the protection of data on unofficial email accounts used by government officials is not particularly clear on this issue. We also are unable to isolate a particular aspect of the code, even in its current form, that appears particularly relevant to this situation.
http://crimefeed.com/2015/03/hillary-clinton-email-controversy-break-law/

http://news.yahoo.com/clintons-emai...--election.html;_ylt=A0LEVjtckPtURd8A4iYnnIlQ

Kane

:unsure:
FYI when I research as to what federal laws Hillary's private email account is in violation of it appears she may not of broken any law. She was out of her official job as Secretary Of State about two years prior to the current law being enacted. ]

It is now clear that Hillary and Bill figured the scandal over erasing emails would be easier to shrug off than the scandal that would arise over the actual content of the damning emails. But Hillary has surpassed just being shrewd. She is a fucking liar and a felon. She withheld and/or stole information belonging to the people.

She erased and/or wiped clean her private server after congress subpoenaed it's content and the item itself. If our justice department wasn't so corrupt, Hillary would be in a federal pen ... instead of running for president.

Just sayin.