• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday Don!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted to mention that it's Don's birthday :letitsnow: so I wanted to send birthday wishes up to Alaska!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Don. :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!! :dancing: :thewave:

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Don. Made it thru another season! Are there signs of Spring in Nome yet?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Don. Made it thru another season! Are there signs of Spring in Nome yet?
yes another year ticking away i still have that honeydew list and now i'm starting to get a bit of arthrites in my right hand i think weather was great yesterday about 60 sun and no wind now thismorning winter came back 38 with a stiff wind out of the west.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
we had a cook out ,cake and cookiedough ice cream i had a job to finnish up so i took minime out to help when he got back he managed to tip the cake over on to the floor so we wonder why the dog's love hm so much i might add my dog macarther also shares the same b-day so he had his own steak and cake dinner.

benz9

Happy belated birthday from a Canadian out east. Sorry I missed the right day! Hope all is well!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
thanks you all Mr Benz we will have to work out another swap if we have a good berry season again