• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1980 bombi for sale

clairpierce

I have a 1980 bombi with a 1.6 ford 4 speed trans. It was restored last year. All the metal was replaced with alliminun. Frame and body sandblasted and painted. All bearings in drive axle were replaced. most the wheel bearings were replaced. New steering brakes. Front gears and bearings were in good shape. Every bolt and nylocks was replaced. Price is 15k or offer. Thanks for looking Clair I am located in Utah

Attachments

• bombi 001.jpg
    bombi 001.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • bombi 004.jpg
    bombi 004.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,196
  • bombi 002.jpg
    bombi 002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,195

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
any one who has the money and is looking for a cat is stupid if they don't snag that one up bombies arn't my first choice but that is one nice cat and if i had the bucks it would be mine

fuzzyswede

Great looking machine.

I know this is an old post, but where did you get your replacement headlights and hood louvers.

Thanks