• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Two pictures side by side on Drudge...

RobsanX

Gods gift to common sense
SUPER Site Supporter
captc0ad08675fe04185bec.jpg
captad87fb78c43a420393c.jpg

I know who I want to stand next to! :thumb:

SShepherd

what..some kid who's too lazy to get out of their car to protest-- or people concerned enough to stand on the corner protesting socialized medicine ?

mak2

what..some kid who's too lazy to get out of their car to protest-- or people concerned enough to stand on the corner protesting socialized medicine ?

People who are pro UHC arent necessarily lazy, they just arent stupid.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The one hanging out the door is just another that can't stray too far from the teet.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
People who are pro UHC arent necessarily lazy, they just arent stupid.
Uhhh, do you still retain your credibility by calling us stupid? Or does that game work only when it comes from your side of the fence and you're chastising people on the other side of the issue?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
the one on the left is probably the daughter of someone who is too lazy to do their own protesting. You know get someone else to do it for me. :whistling:

mak2

Gotcha. SS insinuates she was lazy cause she is pro reform. All I said was whe wasnt necessarily lazy, just not stupid. Actually I think being stupid is less of a character flaw than being lazy. You see it when I say it, yet when SS does you dont even notice. You just made my point. And yes, that is the only reason I said it. Thank you Jev.

RobsanX

Gods gift to common sense
SUPER Site Supporter
The guy with the pointy hat needs a bullhorn just to drown out that shrieking red head!

SShepherd

Gotcha. SS insinuates she was lazy cause she is pro reform. All I said was whe wasnt necessarily lazy, just not stupid. Actually I think being stupid is less of a character flaw than being lazy. You see it when I say it, yet when SS does you dont even notice. You just made my point. And yes, that is the only reason I said it. Thank you Jev.

What I said is what I said, I didn't insunate shit-- if she's too lazy to get out of the damn car to protest she isn't very serious:hammer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
What I said is what I said, I didn't insunate shit-- if she's too lazy to get out of the damn car to protest she isn't very serious:hammer:
That's the same way I took it as well, but then, I fall into the "stupid" category, so my opinion is suspect. If I wasn't so damn stupid, I would think that someone was trying to put words into your mouth that are not there. Again, being a conservative willing to stand up for what I believe in, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to matters like these. I should probably sign up for classes wherever mak2 and RobsanX went to school. They sure have their shit together.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

mak2

You fellers are awfully sensitive. I went back and read my post, it clearly said she wasnt stupid. I did not say JEV and SS was stupid or anyone else was, I just said people who understand that UHC is far superior to our system aint stupid.

You guys can say she is lazy, but if I say she aint stupid it's a problem. Think aobut what you guys are saying. Do you understand what a double standard is? Anyway you made my point.

SShepherd

"SS insinuates she was lazy cause she is pro reform"

I said she was too lazy to get out of the car, and obviously not very serious about her protesting.

quit putting words in my mouth:hammer:

mak2

So where did I say you 2 were stupid. I dont even say that when you cant hear me. You dont seem to mind putting words in my mouth, again the double standard.