• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Harrison Fords Biggest Mistake

Treefriend

Banned
I'm glad I decided to pass on that. It was the subject matter that bothered me

but that Brendan Frasier fellow bugs me too.

My favorite Harrison Ford movie (outside the Raiders franchise) is The Fugitive.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Love Harrison Ford!
Liked him in Witness, LOVED him in Working Girl :brows:-- and of course all the Indiana Jones films.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Was starting in this movie with the ass-clown Brendan Frasier. Worst Actor. Ever. It didnt even make $10 million in the box office

Sushi, Sushi, Sushi, First Rachel and now Brendan. What do you have against clean cut American kids. :confused2:

Love Harrison Ford!
Liked him in Witness, LOVED him in Working Girl :brows:-- and of course all the Indiana Jones films.

PG, Witness is a great movie, although I've always wondered how many Amish widows look like Kelly McGillis:whistling:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Love Harrison Ford!

Yeah I very much enjoy his movies and I havent seen his latest. I wont until its on TV and Im not even looking forward to it. I just hate Brendan Fraser. He simply cant act. Lord knows why that casted him. Very odd decision.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Yeah I very much enjoy his movies and I havent seen his latest. I wont until its on TV and Im not even looking forward to it. I just hate Brendan Fraser. He simply cant act. Lord knows why that casted him. Very odd decision.

Can't Act Obviously you never saw George of the Jungle

:bangin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, Sushi, Sushi, First Rachel and now Brendan. What do you have against clean cut American kids. :confused2:

PG, Witness is a great movie, although I've always wondered how many Amish widows look like Kelly McGillis:whistling:
Some of them are really pretty when they have their hair down. The thought of battling all those pins in their clothes is what scares me. Although you only have to unpin them and not fight zippers etc.:hammer:

Gina

Love Harrison Ford!

Ohhhh good Harrison Ford films! Good choices again PG. No one references Working Girl as a good performance. He was terrific. I like when he's portraying moral outrage. He sizzles.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Check this out! :biggrin: Look what I googled and then the very 1st result

Attachments

• brenden.jpg
    brenden.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 91