• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

heater switch

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Does anyone out there have the part number or where I can get the heater control switch that was stock in my thiokol 1201 it is a 1977 and has a push pull three place switch (off,hi,an low) with a built in reastat thanks Larry

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks I had been to napa and went throw there book but was not able to find it this will be a big help Thanks agin Larry S

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
google cole hersee and they should have a dealer locator where you should be able to find a dealer in your aera.

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks to all for the help I did google it and it came up on electdrect I placed the order 23.22 for the part plus 9.00 shipping.

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks to all for the help I did google it and it came up with electdrect the part was 23.22 plus 9.00 shipping Larry S