• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another TBN HST v. Gear Brawl

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glenn9643 said:
I love it!
I'm trying to adjust here... can you respond to a post directly without quoting to make it obvious who you're responding to?

Glenn,
Sure you can reply without quoting. A couple of ways:

1. Go to the bottom of any thread you'll see an empty box, just click inside the box and create a reply.

2. After clicking to reply but before you've typed anything, you can do a 'CTRL + A' to highlight all and hit backspace. Then you'll have a nice clean slate to work with.

Michael

Mark777 said:
...I remember him responding to a thread and said something like "My wife works for the state"...just out of the clear blue sky. I think it was Bob Skurka that followed with a post that said; "I like chocolate ice cream"...It went on for awhile, but it was a short, but very funny thread.

There is currently someone resurrecting old threads identical to his style on MTF and TF. He goes by LB59...must be a coincidence???

No, it is not a coindence and it is LBrown over at MTF, for the most part members there just simply ignore him and go onto the most current posts and he has not done it for a while. When he does it I glance to see what nonense he has posted and go on.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I know you don't like this other place much, but I couldn't resist.

Have I mentioned I like chocolate ice cream, too?

Attachments

• LBrown59.JPG
    LBrown59.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 92

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I love the guys who have 12 hours on their first tractor and make a vicious post justifying that what they have is by far the best and everyone else has just made a stupid mistake if they bought the other type of transmission. It really does amaze me how many guys actually have less than 100 hours on a tractor but already know it all, have done it all, and have experienced every situation possible.

That's almost as funny as the guys who keep the count of the hours on their tractor in their signature line and the guys who post the weight of their tractors in their signature line. :yum: I just can't get over the guy who now has 500 hours on his tractor and seems extremely proud that it is still running fine! :thumb: If I bought a Murray push mower at Walmart and it didn't make it that long, I'd be pissed!

rico304

Hey Dargo, how about a guy with less than 40 hours on his tractor saying," My tractor hasn't had any problems, and I STILL enjoy it whenever I get on the seat".
OR when the same person that made that quote spoke about how perfect his tractor is, how it was "the best bang for the buck" or how it outperforms any other in it's class.
Next day he asked how the 3 point hitch worked because he had never used it... hahahaha:yum:
Just seeing if these ring a bell? hahahaha:whistle:

(I don't remember the exact wording, but this is close)

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Rico, those comments have to come back and hit their original poster like a fart in church; you know, they just can't believe they did that. :pat: That's the trouble with looking for advice on that site. You are just as likely to get advice from someone who knows much less than you do, but thinks he knows everything. Those guys remind me of the kids back in school who wanted to fit in so bad that they lied about everything, but always got caught because their lies were so stupid.

jdwilson44

I never could figure out LBrown59. I lump him in with those people I have run across here and there in my life that just don't seem to operate in the same mental plane as the rest of us. Usually trying to explain the simplest thing to them is an exercise in frustration. As I have gotten older my tolerance level has gone down to the point where I usually feel like responding with " leave me alone or I am going to have to start hitting you" :2gunsfiri

I find myself using TBN less and less too - I guess after a while there is only so much you can learn about the same old stuff and the moderators shut you down if you get out of line - I guess I tread the line lightly since I haven't gotten kicked out yet.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
JD, from what I've seen of your posts today, you appear quite reasonable. You, therefore, need to be careful "over there". I'm pretty sure that being reasonable is an offense that will result in membership termination. I was miffed about getting booted for seeing no humor in a guy dying, but I got over it. I've honestly never looked there since.

buy_25

Banned
just post this on the KBN forum. The place is going downhill faster then the US auto makers!

Attachments

• tard.jpg
    tard.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 68

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I'm glad my next door neighbor is a Diesel Mechanic.

He works on my cars etc. for $25 an hour.

Possibly someone should ask LB if all his cars are diesel......... :whistle: