• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1928 Case Tractor

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey guys,
Today my snowcat arrived on the transport truck and below it was a 1928 CASE tractor that was in beautiful condition. It was still in its original colors and had all the original signs on it. It was beautiful. The driver told me he picked it up out of a barn and that it was hand started and driven on. It was sold for $2,500! I do not own or collect tractors but I would have bought that! I dont have any pictures since the driver didnt know if the new owner would like that. No big but man it was really neat. It had all metal wheels with about 3" cleats for traction on the back. These were off set. The vehicle was Grey and the wheels were red. CASE was in white with a black edging. There was a beautiful case symble on the left side but couldnt really get close enough to get the details.