• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saying Hey

N

Ness

I'm Vanessa and I am a 21 year old single mom of my pride and joy 2 year old daughter Arielle. I live in Maryland and work as a Hotel Maid which isn't the greatest job in the world but it is at least something. I enjoy going to the beach and listening to music.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Ness!!!! Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us. We are an easy going community and we'll discuss about anything that one wants to post about. Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :tiphat:

N

Ness

Thank You for the warm welcomes. I will jump in later after I put my little squirt to bed tonight.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm Vanessa and I am a 21 year old single mom of my pride and joy 2 year old daughter Arielle. I live in Maryland and work as a Hotel Maid which isn't the greatest job in the world but it is at least something. I enjoy going to the beach and listening to music.

Howdy Vanessa. Welcome to the group.

N

Ness

Thanks again for the welcomes. This forum seems like just the place for me to come and relax after a long day. It looks like a lot of fun topics to discuss and so far the members seem friendly in the community.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Ness from those of us who live to play in the snow! :thumbup:

Good to have some members here from the East coast.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of good people.

Regards, Kirk

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello!
Where are you in Maryland; I lived across the bridge in Stevensville for a few years.

N

Ness

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes everyone.

I am from Harford County in Bel Air.