• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Scarecrows

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that's what my wife calls em. When Trish asked me if she could use my power tools I thought, that's not a good idea. So I made the cuts for her and she went into production mode. A staple or two, some paint and a bit of ribbon and this is what a few fence slats turned into. Pretty cool huh?

Attachments

• DSC03308.JPG
    DSC03308.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC03311.JPG
    DSC03311.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 148

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
They are fantastic, do you think Trish will venture down the road of selling them or is this just a fun hobby??

My Grankids would love them in the garden, well done Trish they have made me smile.:tiphat:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
They are fantastic, do you think Trish will venture down the road of selling them or is this just a fun hobby??
:tiphat:
I think it's just a hobby but everyday something new comes out of the hobby room. Hobby Room = large closet that I converted in to a work area so she would have a place to store all her "stuff".

Attachments

• DSC02876.JPG
    DSC02876.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 157

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very Nice. I'm showing my wife these but ....will probably be sorry.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Those are pretty cool.

By the way, it was a good decision not to let her use your tools. I'm told things can get dangerous around the house when a woman becomes familiar with power tools. :yum: