• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 2100B track modification?

vintagebike

It looks like from the pictures that tracks and grousers ( maybe cut) can be pushed together to turn a very wide ,and permit required, four belt into a much more narrow three belt?
28AEB716-A3F9-44E8-BE9F-6BDB61B25F16.jpeg

9CD0AC6B-5A94-4916-9D24-3E7A54CB4AA6.jpeg

different frames-----iam going to be narrowing my pb 240----I added inside wheels to hold up tracks so they don't droop inward after cutting----if you also look at the wide cat the cleats r cut at an angle on the edges----the narrow cat is not----if you don't have a lot of snow u will walk out of the tracks------I do have some recore sprockets for any one looking------I will be cutting the edge of my cleats btw

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
When i lengthened my pb tracks i went with the tapered ends for easier steering. I'm somewhat different because they are perfectly centered now.
Jim