• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC Packmaster 2100 Transmission

Gren

I'm looking for a kick down rod for a C6 Transmission in a Packmaster LMC 2100 Groomer. The C6 transmission is married to a Ford 391 Industrial truck engine.The kick down rod I'm looking for goes from the transmission shift arm to a pivot rod right below the top cross brace.

Gren

LMC 2100 is in north central WI I'm in SE WI. you have as surplus off an LMC 2100 Packmaster ? If so what is the price ?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am ten minutes from Green Bay.

I will look for it today.

I bought a 390 powered 2100 for a project, don't need the transmission. I think the rod was on it......

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the rod I have on the C6 auto-matic transmission.

Is this what you need.

Would you be interested in the entire Transmission?
With or With out the brake?

Mike

Attachments

• kick down rod.JPG
    kick down rod.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 135

Gren

It doesnt look like the right one. Just had my C6 rebuilt with heavy duty stuff. Thanks for taking the time on this. The one I need has (from the owners manual) a 120 degree bend in the middle of the rod. I'll probably have to fab a test rod out of copper tubing and when I get that functioning have a final one made up.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem.
It came out of a 75-78' 2100 with a 390 CU engine

Its possible this one is bent.

Forum member spencer henery may have the top rod. he kept the motor.

Mike

Gren

Mines a 73 2100 and its running with a Ford 391 Industrial Truck engine as original equipment but I'd think that the kick down system is the same. Yours must be bent cause the manuals picture fig 4-17 shows it as a rod with the 120 degree bend and te top swivel clip looks a bit different.