• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

**M29 Weasel rear differential** HELP NEEDED

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
I have a Thiokol Spryte with an M29 Weasel differential conversion. I am in need of a complete 3rd member or differential due to destroying mine. I have the axel tubes already. Do you have anything like that or could you point me in the right direction?

Aaron Jensen
askajensen@gmail.com

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a Thiokol Spryte with an M29 Weasel differential conversion. I am in need of a complete 3rd member or differential due to destroying mine. I have the axel tubes already. Do you have anything like that or could you point me in the right direction?

Aaron Jensen
askajensen@gmail.com
I can get you one but not likely till summer as on the coast temps are around -25 and could be as low as - 50 inland

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
BRRRRRRR!!! Now that is cold!
I am hoping to be back in business long before summertime as we woud like to participate in an event in April. If I am unable to source one, I'll let you know. Thanks.

Still looking!

d2doug

I have had a Weasel diff in my home built snow cat for 35 years now. The only oil I've ever used in it is tractor transdraulic fluid. Its made for transmission,differential and wet brake application. I've had great performance with its use.

d2doug

Sorry, I meant this reply for the oc-4 oil issue. As for M 29 diff parts, try Eastern Surplus and Equipment Co.