• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Replacement for Jay Leno

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard Conan O'Brien is to be the replacement for Jay Leno when he retires next year from the Tonight Show .:furious:

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!!!!! The guy is lousy !

What about someone like Drew Carey or SinBad ? Or my dog ???? or anybody else . Hell, I'm so desperate i'll take Bogus Bob S and Mouse Ear Mike as his side kick. What about Terry Bradshaw ??? That guy cracks me up .

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I heard Conan O'Brien is to be the replacement for Jay Leno when he retires next year from the Tonight Show .:furious:

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!!!!! The guy is lousy !

Yep this is what I heard also. I know I won't be watching it anymore when Conan gets in there.

Hutchman

Site Supporter
The way I understand it, Leno is pretty much being forced out because the network didn't want to lose O'Brien and gave him the Tonight Show job. Why they would even try to keep O'Brien I don't know. I've yet to hear the first funny thing come out of his mouth. Leno's last Tonight Show will also be mine. I can't stand Letterman so I guess I'll just have to start going to bed earlier. Hutch

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Like Hutch said it is a contract that is on the books already. I think it's coming up in a year or two. Leno has made comments on his show saying he might not be ready to go. :D But the contract will force him, so I wonder if he'll do like Letterman and start a show on one of the other networks? Stranger things have happened.

Comedy Central had reruns of Conan where I could see some of his shows (I'm rarely up late enough to catch one live ...and if I am that is not what I choose to watch) ...anyway I was not impressed. I would not be surprised to see NBC renig on Conan's contract and keep Leno in place, but that's just me.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That was announced about four years ago.

Well crap........ I never said I was a fast reader or a good listener !!!:huh:
I'm old and it takes a while to sink in .

I think the wife just told me the other day she is pregant with are 1st child . He's 27 now:huh: . Is that slow enough for ya ?......:ermm: