• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 500 Club

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm heading up to Cloud Cap again Saturday morning. Anybody else want to go? My brother has not Road in my snowcat so I thought I'd take him out before the season is over.

Sno-Surfer

I'm gone this weekend otherwise I'd join you. Tread lightly with the back country folks up there cause I've found some that are a bit sensitive to our motors. Have fun though and we expect pictures!:hammer:
Hope someone joins you. When I get back we'll figure out a day to go to Adams.

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I will go easy on anyone I run into up there as long as they're not to crazy. If they give me too much lip you probably will not find them until the snow melts. Kinda almost serious. And yes Sean let me know when you want to get together for a Mt. Adams trip sounds fun.

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to sound stupid. But can someone explain how to get pictures posted on this form?

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
I hate to sound stupid. But can someone explain how to get pictures posted on this form?
Definitely not a stupid question. If you use your cell phone, I recommend the Tapatalk app. It makes posting pics easy. If you are using a computer, I use Photobucket.com.
Pics uploaded there to a folder. Once there, each pic gets an HTML code link. You just copy paste the link into your post.

Last edited:

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, about to attempt to post a few pictures and video links from our Cloud Cap adventure yesterday... if I mess something up, no laughing. Trying to figure out the right links to use... here it goes for some pictures

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter