• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My 1964 Thiokol 1200 ser#85

rotorhead

I am getting the cat ready for El Nino since it has been sitting in the shop for quite some time. I am a newbee so let me know what I'm doing wrong on this forum. My cat needs a color change unless I never want to be found, back to orange she's going. It's a 1964 1200 w/170 engine OC-4 (I think) has gear not chain drop boxes and I think a different tracks as I do not see them this way in the vintage as mine. It has an extension cab built out of 3/16 aluminum highway signs (they don't dent very easy. In the pics of the slave cylinders for steering clutches, they don't look like the manual shows either. It has 1000 hrs 36" wide tracks. I am going thru everything I can as I can run 1 mile from my rural house to the Rockies and go right up and play. pics encl. Thanks for any help a head of time.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 174