• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Inglorious Bastards

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I recorded 'Inglorious Bastards' last night on Showtime's Free Peek Weekend and watched it today. WOW!!!!!! Brad Pitt is awesome in this one. The description sounded so so to me, but after watching it it is my favorite movie of all time. It is an epic right up there with "Gone with the Wind" and "Saving Private Ryan" etc. I sure not a film critic but I would rate 'Inglorious Bastards' above those and every other movie I've ever seen. What a realistic picture of occupied France told in such a way that, well, you can't take your eyes off of it. I thought all the sub titles would take away from it but I found them to enhance the film. It is long, but it is so worth it. A true 5 star movie. :thumb:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
After reading on here about the 'freebie" on Showtime I tuned in last night while the wife was watching yet another cooking show. I really enjoyed it. It was a great movie but I don't think that I'd rank it up there with " Gone With The Wind". Brad Pitt was excellent.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Huh? I fell asleep watching it and thought it was kind of lame. I was really tired though so maybe I was just too tired to enjoy it.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Doc, I'll put that on my list of movies for my wife to pick up at the library for me to watch later this week.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Opinions are like....

I haven't seen it, but my cousin described it as "2 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back".