• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

brake rotor for 4T that was out of 78 Bombi

bkvail

when hubby put in the diff from the '78 Bombi into his 4T10, it came with the steering parts, the driveline and driveline brake assembly - he is in dire need of replacing that brake rotor as it is completely wore down to rivets showing on surface. We have tried all the local auto parts stores and cannot get anything that would work. Anybody know where I would find the rotor for a '78 Bombardier? (Even though it's for the 61 4T10, LOL.)

bkvail

please, if anybody knows where I can get a brake rotor - it was out of a 78 Bombi 250. It is warped from someone leaving the brake on last year when he let others drive it - and it wasn't as noticable until this newest addition of the transfer case. Now, it clunks badly because of the warping! It needs replaced ASAP - all this work he's done every weekend for over a month and now he can't even take it in the snow to test it until that is replaced. The pads WERE new too, but they are worn down because of the brake being left on too - so we will needs pads as well (I can't remember where we got those to begin with, but no auto parts stores could help us with the rotor!)

swamper

when hubby put in the diff from the '78 Bombi into his 4T10, it came with the steering parts, the driveline and driveline brake assembly - he is in dire need of replacing that brake rotor as it is completely wore down to rivets showing on surface. We have tried all the local auto parts stores and cannot get anything that would work. Anybody know where I would find the rotor for a '78 Bombardier? (Even though it's for the 61 4T10, LOL.)

Try www.mn-outdoors.com we were able to have them supply us one about 2 years ago.

bkvail

Thanks, I filled out a parts request form just after I posted this. ::crossing fingers::

Karin