• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

checking in from MO

Bu Yong Xie

Hi all. New member here. I have been a long time lurker at TBN, but I don't own a tractor so I never posted. I don't like what happened over there with that bunch of pussies. I was reading one day a while back and someone ( I forget who) mentioned this new forum. So I came to check it out. This is a really cool forum, and I see that that dick weed Gatorboy has been here. I depise his posts on the other site, I have quit reading his smart - ass replies over there.

Thanks for this great site, now show me where the XXX stuff is hid!

Bu

BoneheadNW

Welcome Bu! Bonehead here. Tell me, where does Bu Yong Xie come from?

While you're explaining, walk on up to the bar and have a drink. Go easy on the beer nuts, rumor has it that some Englishman removed them from a sheep's "nether region"!
Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Bu!!

"Thanks for this great site, now show me where the XXX stuff is hid!"
Doc - I think you need to hook him up!!!

BoneheadNW said:
Tell me, where does Bu Yong Xie come from?
If I recall correctly, it depends where you are in China but it could either mean "you don’t need to thank me" or "you're welcome". Bu - can you straighten it out?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
BoneheadNW said:
Welcome Bu! Bonehead here. Tell me, where does Bu Yong Xie come from?

Bonehead

You are welcome, 不用谢(bu yong xie). Do I need to translate everything for you? In case you need the Spanish translation, it is "De nada".

Here is one phrase that you need to know also..... 请告诉我厕所在里?"Qing Gao Su Wo Ce Suo Zai Na Li?"

晚上好!Wan Shang Hao!
艚 cáo Junk