• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got a new roomie this afternoon

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Marine veteran from WWII as near as I have figured yet. Wife says they have been married 62 years and they live close to me. Should be a good match for both of us.:clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Lucky! The last time I was in the first roomie I had kept yelling and swearing at the nurses - I wanted to snuff him out with a pillow.

The second roomie was a little slow and had too many visitors that felt they had to visit with me too.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This guy was on Okinawa and several others. Loves to watch Fox news and don't hear any better than me so we will do fine.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Now look out there Mule...you are getting entirly to comfy!!!!!!!! All that good food and good company you will be wanting to stay there long term!!!!!!!!:hammer: we cant have that!!!!!!!!!:yum: to add......after all the fire needs tending and the garden needs plowed....yard needs mowed.....ect. ect......

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I could get used to goofing off.:whistling::whistling:Messing with the night shift girls by writing deceased on their hourly chart! Told them to order me a double breakfast today.:biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess I have been enough PITA. Doc was just in and after one more bag at 10AM I should be discharged this afternoon. My roommate is getting out also. We must be too much for these nurses.:whistling::clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
You must be a real PITA. They kept me in for three days when I had it.

Glad you are getting out and I hope your toe feels better.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got my iv lines pulled and wife is on the way to pick me up. will be pulling these damn pasties and dumping the heart monitor and getting dressed in a few minutes.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
SO....what the hell is wrong with the toes??????shure would not want to go home and have that start again.....
Besides your poor wife needs more of rest than that!!!!!! :unsure::hide:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got my iv lines pulled and wife is on the way to pick me up. will be pulling these damn pasties and dumping the heart monitor and getting dressed in a few minutes.
I know you're glad to go but what's the story on the feet? (toes)

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
besides when an old mule starts chasing Jennys down the hall ya never know what is going happen!!!!!!!!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear you're escaping, Mulie!! I think some of us would to be enlightened about the toe(s). Care to elaborate? If not we understand.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Muley.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad your home old man!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:Bet the nurses are to!!!!!!! The wife......ummmm not so much maby!!!!!!!!! hope you are sleeping well later Jerry:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Mark.Sibole

Mule man you really need to health up and stay the fhk away from Obama care my friend.Please get well soon and go back home where you belong.Prays sent your way so you can get better.The world needs more people like you in it.Its a shame people like you and me who care get sick and the damn Dems and liberals and druggies and the rest of the phuck ups stay healthy.It just isnt fair.GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Been home since late afternoon.:clap::clap::clap:
You been home all this time?!!!!!!!!! and ya aint up and tilling the garden yet??????:hammer:
what the hells the matter with ya man??????ya got work to do!!!!!!
who do ya think ya are?????? Twinkle TOES????????:yum: Guess we will have to call Squrlie and have him bring his TOE truck and drag ya out of bed!!!!:yum: o--well glad your home....:flowers::flowers: