• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sink faucet filters

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We have a lot of rust and iron in our water up here in Idaho . I recently installed a new GE water filter on the sink faucet in the new apartment . WOW !!!!! NO smell, rust or iron and works great . Just picked up another one for the one ranch house .

Highly reconmend if you are having water issues .

Price is about $25 bucks with filter .

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poobah. Do you have a model #? What's the life expectancy of the filter (in gallons)?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Poobah. Do you have a model #? What's the life expectancy of the filter (in gallons)?
I'll get it today for ya . Its down in the shop.. The one feature I really like is you twist it to get the filtered water and it stays in that position for about 5 seconds before returning to raw unfiltered water setting . Enough time to get a glass of drinking water and really saves the filter !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Boomer ,

The GE sink filter I have is GXFM07HBL. It does not say what the gallons of use for the filter is . I like this unit .!!!!I purchased it at Home Depot . About $25 bucks .