• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi ho , Hi ho ,Its off to work we go !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I got teased for 2 days with nice weather and woke up to rain/ Snow . Not much left to do inside the house or barn , so I headed to the shop and built a couple simple guns racks . No room for a big fancy safe . I'll install chrome chain and a lock through the trigger guards .

Because of the big Wolf problem up here I want them real handy to get too !

Attachments

• P1010052.JPG
    P1010052.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 62
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 62

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
After spending the last week helping put in a new kitchen at the VFW Lodge I decided I needed some help on my barn final touches . I hired a couple of young guys to help install insulation in the barn and sheet inside with plywood . It sure was nice to be able to just cut insulation and plywood and have them install it . Ran out of poop about lunch time and decided to take the rest of the day off . I can finally get the last few items stored away so I can have my shop back in a few days . I honestly do not know if its the weather or what , but my joints are so sore I can hardly walk ..:unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I miss the teen aged Amish boys who helped me with the greenhouses. It is nice to have the experience of age and some youthful muscle to accomplish what you want to build. Working overhead is what really brings on the hurt for me. The reman shoulder is relatively pain free till I get to hammering or screw gunning up in the rafters.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Getting closer every day ! This weekend I will be building my new work benches . I cannot believe the difference in the shop now that it is all insulated and just about sheeted in plywood . Quiet and warm !!!Should be painting it out in about a week . :smile: