• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RV salvage yards?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Are there any out there? Dads been looking for a set of swivel captains seats for his motorhome. The interior color of the RV is a tan color. The front driver and passenger seats in the motorhome have seen better days. The one in the passenger side is kinda dangerous actually and won't stay in the upright position and the cushions have seen better days. Anyone here know where to track down a set of replacement seats? Must have the swivel bases as the seats double as extra seating when the motorhome is parked.

I've searched around and can't find any.

norscaner

Let me make a few calls tomorrow for you and I will get back to you if Ifind anything....... I am thinking this City is sending a big cigarette filter your way....you sending all this smoke?:ermm:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
thanks...we've got our fair share of smoke here too...hard to breathe outside...think it's coming from the 99 fires that are currently burning up north