• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Recliner plastic lever replacement

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Any ideas on where I can get a replacement plastic lever that raises the leg of my recliner. Not exactly sure what brand it is as I can't find a label anywhere and these were bought second hand. It's the newer kind of lever that you pull out to release a lever inside the chair attached to a cable which attaches to another lever on the frame of the chair and allows the leg to raise up.

They just don't make furniture like they used to. These are expensive leather couches/chair.:hammer:

snow dog

Any ideas on where I can get a replacement plastic lever that raises the leg of my recliner. Not exactly sure what brand it is as I can't find a label anywhere and these were bought second hand. It's the newer kind of lever that you pull out to release a lever inside the chair attached to a cable which attaches to another lever on the frame of the chair and allows the leg to raise up.

They just don't make furniture like they used to. These are expensive leather couches/chair.:hammer:

:nopics:

maybe if we had some idea

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

That's what happens when you get a little wild and crazy with the girlfriend on the furniture.
tsk tsk.. :shifty:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rig up a choke cable to the linkage

198186.jpg

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produ...uId=198186&utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=cse

tom

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That's what happens when you get a little wild and crazy with the girlfriend on the furniture.
tsk tsk.. :shifty:
Is this the voice of experience speaking? I have my own track record with recliners and getting a little carried away! Dang to be young again!:clap::clap::clap: