• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Old Lady and a Gas Mask Bong!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that is certainly a novel way to report the news. Become the story and get high at the same time.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well that is certainly a novel way to report the news. Become the story and get high at the same time.

One could argue, Bob, that CNN rarely does report the news.

Drudge is brutal this morning. Calling it CNN stoner new year and bong lessons on news network.:whistling:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
This appears to be an act of desperation to bring their ratings up. With any luck they'll have a change of management or just, hopefully, go belly up.
Mike

rugerman

Haven’t watched cnn in years, couldn’t stand their unbridled adoration of obama and everything that he said or did, if cnn was the only thing on tv I would use it for target practice.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
As soon as Anderson Cooper saw which way the wind was blowing he expressed surprise about it. What a crock!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Haven’t watched cnn in years, couldn’t stand their unbridled adoration of obama and everything that he said or did, if cnn was the only thing on tv I would use it for target practice.

Same here, but that never stops me from making fun of them.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't watch it but am amazed at how stupid can take so many different forms!!
Mike