• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Name the one letter that is not used

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In the names of any of the 50 states.

Attachments

• NameTheOneLetter.JPG
    NameTheOneLetter.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 332

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Easy, but I won't spoil it for everyone else.

edit: never mind, I was wrong, not as smart as I thought I was

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Easy, but I won't spoil it for everyone else.

edit: never mind, I was wrong, not as smart as I thought I was
LOL you didn't have to tell us you were wrong ...we never would have known ...but you had to get it right before you'd know you were wrong. :bonk: :D

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Got it right off is there more than one that has a missing letter? Of course you cut off the top left part of "Washington" on the map.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got it right off is there more than one that has a missing letter? Of course you cut off the top left part of "Washington" on the map.
Every letter of the alphabet is used to spell the names of all our states. Every letter but one. Your task, should you choose to accept it is to figure out what one letter is not used in the spelling of any states name.
I copied the pic as it was. The cut off names should not influence your answer.