• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't take a leak!!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I they look and see the red dot of an aiming laser on themselves, they should piss themselves.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
At least if they get taken out while taking a leak they can tell Allah when they meet him that they died with a gun in their hand.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

rugerman

So we can’t bomb the convoy because they have some women and children with them, do they have the same restrictions on who they kill? Hell I don’t think they give a damn, they are just looking for body count and the terror aspect .

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So we can’t bomb the convoy because they have some women and children with them, do they have the same restrictions on who they kill? Hell I don’t think they give a damn, they are just looking for body count and the terror aspect .

Thank God Almighty we did not fight WWII this way.