• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FBI plot to impeach Trump uncovered

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
National Enquirer Reports:
FBI plot to impeach President Trump has been uncovered.
Rogue Agents, Obama's and Hillary's roles ...and more inside.

I didn't buy it but the cover caught my eye. I had to take a pic. Once in awhile the National Enquirer gets it right. Not 100% right but I suspect there is some truth to the headlines. What say you?

Attachments

• TrumpFixedGlobalWarming.jpg
    TrumpFixedGlobalWarming.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 84

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Until Lewinski, the N Enquirer was a rag. Yeah, sometimes they get it right.

On this however, despite wishful thinking,,,; I don't think so.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I have less faith in the enquirer to be right than I have in the DOJ, FBI to do their job right and lawfully.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea, they paid Larry the Cable Guy too. That didn't work out too well. :w00t2:

As for the actual story, the National Enquirer ranks even lower than CNN. Need I say more!!!!!

Disagree. Nobody, in my book, ranks lower then CNN, even the Enquirer. Actually, CNN is very rank when you get right down to it. :wink:

rugerman

Two ways to lose weight, eat less or exercise more or a combination of the two, but folks don’t Want to hear that, they want some miracle pill or diet where they can eat whatever they like in any amount and lose weight.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Two ways to lose weight, eat less or exercise more or a combination of the two, but folks don’t Want to hear that, they want some miracle pill or diet where they can eat whatever they like in any amount and lose weight.

Well yeah! Who in hell wants to do it the hard way. :yum:

rugerman

Back when I was still a pharmacist a product came out (over the counter) for weight loss, it was just a vitamin & mineral tablet and a starvation diet. Sold like hot cakes, but no repeat sales. Folks would lose a bunch of weight at first (water weight) then small loses after that, but folks felt like hell, no energy, terrible hunger. Product didn’t last long.