• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pirate Girl

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody know where she is?

She hasn't been around this or other forums for a week. Just curious.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No clue. I did ask if she was okay a few weeks ago as I noticed she was not as active as usual. All she said was things were all okay.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Could be just quiet. Needed a break etc.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I would agree. FF treats her with respect but the PW crowd has it's share of fools with which to suffer. I do hope her absence is from the fatigue of futile argument with the likes of some of them.

Perhaps she has found a new love life and is sharing time with a new friend. That would be nice for her and she deserves it.

Here' hoping such is the case as her presence brightens both of these Forums. Let's be hoping for the best.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sometimes we all need a break from the daily grind. A few years ago I took 6 months off from the forum and I enjoy it here. So what does that say.

MrLiberty did make sure I came back and now he is gone. :yum:

As for ForumMoron, anyone that would go there is a glutton for punishment. Never in human history has there been such a collection of idiots and morons in one place as there is there and that includes the douche bag that runs the place. If anyone here is still over there, tell him old TR says fuck you. :yum::yum::yum:

I call em as I see em.:whistling::w00t2::biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No clue. I did ask if she was okay a few weeks ago as I noticed she was not as active as usual. All she said was things were all okay.

Of course I am okay!
Been spending lots of time with these young ladies.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• the girls.jpg
    the girls.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 295

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for you Lollie. Thanks for checking in. :D :flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I would agree. FF treats her with respect but the PW crowd has it's share of fools with which to suffer. I do hope her absence is from the fatigue of futile argument with the likes of some of them.

Perhaps she has found a new love life and is sharing time with a new friend. That would be nice for her and she deserves it.

Here' hoping such is the case as her presence brightens both of these Forums. Let's be hoping for the best.

Thanks Franc.
I tend to get a bit of respect on all forums I am on.
If I'd left the "other place" I'd have told you.
Same as if I'd found a new love life (man) I'd be screaming that from the rooftops! :yum:

So yeah, just been spending every weekend off in Defiance with the kids and babies.
This last one I was gone from Thursday night til Wednesday morning.
We adults froze our butts off during the Halloween parade (34 degrees) and 2 hrs long.
I made sure the girls were bundled and happy.

I'll be going back for Thanksgiving.
Meantime, waiting for the little blue house to get finished.:biggrin:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Franc.
I tend to get a bit of respect on all forums I am on.
If I'd left the "other place" I'd have told you.
Same as if I'd found a new love life (man) I'd be screaming that from the rooftops! :yum:

So yeah, just been spending every weekend off in Defiance with the kids and babies.
This last one I was gone from Thursday night til Wednesday morning.
We adults froze our butts off during the Halloween parade (34 degrees) and 2 hrs long.
I made sure the girls were bundled and happy.

I'll be going back for Thanksgiving.
Meantime, waiting for the little blue house to get finished.:biggrin:

I do pray you find that someone. Life is too short to live it without good friends.

Come Thanksgiving, we will be visiting the grand bugs in CT. I have a new grand daughter which I have yet to meet. She will soon be 6 months old.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes we all need a break from the daily grind. A few years ago I took 6 months off from the forum and I enjoy it here. So what does that say.

MrLiberty did make sure I came back and now he is gone. :yum:

As for ForumMoron, anyone that would go there is a glutton for punishment. Never in human history has there been such a collection of idiots and morons in one place as there is there and that includes the douche bag that runs the place. If anyone here is still over there, tell him old TR says fuck you. :yum::yum::yum:

I call em as I see em.:whistling::w00t2::biggrin:

I've not heard from him in some time.
Hopefully he's okay.
We don't talk about this forum or it's members at that other place.
The collection of people there, well yes.. some can be a bit hard to handle at times, but I've come to find that a simple "duuude, pullleeeeeeeeze" helps.
Or saying nothing at all.
It's a fine mix of good people, with a few dingalings thrown in for good measure.
Gotta have the balance, dontch'a know.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I also hope Mr Liberty is doing okay. That is one weakness of the forum format. We get to know each other and count on seeing each others posts ....then someone disappears.

Many times it is just that they need a break. No prob. But what if it's more. What if one of life's unexpected events happen? I wish each of us had at least one, hopefully more, that can contact us off the forums to ensure we are okay. So that if something bad did happen folks on the forum can also do what is possible to lend a helping hand, be it prayers or something else. As admin, of course I can text with a number of members, for times when the forums are down or other issues.
A call chain would be awesome here. Each of us have a couple of other members we could check in on if they disappear unexpectedly. What do ya think?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I do know he (Mr. Liberty) is very sensitive about his politics and last I spoke with him, he said something like he's going to concentrate on life and playing cards with friends.
I have his email or did.
Maybe I'll send him a message.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I've not heard from him in some time.
Hopefully he's okay.

We don't talk about this forum or it's members at that other place.
The collection of people there, well yes.. some can be a bit hard to handle at times, but I've come to find that a simple "duuude, pullleeeeeeeeze" helps.
Or saying nothing at all.
It's a fine mix of good people, with a few dingalings thrown in for good measure.
Gotta have the balance, dontch'a know.

Yes, I like the old boy. I miss his posts. :sad: I also understand as well as anyone that life goes on and there is a big life out there besides the internet.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I have been busy with life. I now sit on two boards for the city I live in, one for older persons, and one for housing, both keep me kinda a busy, plus I deliver meals on wheels twice a week. I'm getting my name out there in our fair city as I'm considering a run for city council next year.

I'm not on the computer much at all anymore, I kind of lost interest in it. I still check in from time to time to see what is going on, but don't post much at all. I really should make a little time for posting here and at the other place, if only to irritate liberals. LOL!

See ya all later.....:clap::clap::clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for checking in Mr. Liberty. Good luck with the city counsil run if you decide to go for it. Be ready for more stress and lots of politics if you do. It can be stressful but you can also do some good, so that is worth it most of the time. Best wishes....and don't forget to ck in from time to time.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been busy with life. I now sit on two boards for the city I live in, one for older persons, and one for housing, both keep me kinda a busy, plus I deliver meals on wheels twice a week. I'm getting my name out there in our fair city as I'm considering a run for city council next year.

I'm not on the computer much at all anymore, I kind of lost interest in it. I still check in from time to time to see what is going on, but don't post much at all. I really should make a little time for posting here and at the other place, if only to irritate liberals. LOL!

See ya all later.....:clap::clap::clap:

Good to hear from you Libs and glad you are OK. Yes, stop in from time to time and voice your opinion and vent a little. :thumbup:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:confused2: she’s been gone for awhile now again! :sad:

Prior to Thanksgiving she said on another forum that she frequents she would be gone until after the 27th. She may have meant December 27th.

I haven't heard from her. I don't have her phone number anymore. After the new year I'll try to get hold of her.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I tried two different E-mail addresses today. Both were rejected.

I'm truly concerned for her.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have wondered about her also.
Hopefully she found an outside interest that is keeping her away from the online world.

mak2

Funny, this is why I stopped by. She just vanished. It is awful cold up there by the big lakes, maybe she is just taking a break by the fire.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am to Franc. I will send her another email to the address I have.