• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Will we ever have a President who will say this?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It seems like common sense to me. It's about time we have a President who will take this same type of stand for the U.S.

Attachments

• PutinOnRussianImigrants.jpg
    PutinOnRussianImigrants.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 103

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
it seems that our present white house resident has been emasculated. The only thing that he ever stood up to was the Keystone pipeline. Seems to me that Michelle may be wearing the masculine apparatus. At least she seems to look more masculine than Owormo!!!!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We've had presidents who could say this. Teddy Roosevelt was possibly the last. Possibly Kennedy on a good day. And the US quickly became the worlds leader in pretty much everything.

At least since WWII, the leaders tend to forget the "carry a big stick" part.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We had one that understood. Now we have some running for President who say they understand but do they really see the light of day? Here is one of Reagan's better speeches.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_rYUUOg-I"]Remasterd Version: ★ U.S. Armed Forces - We Must Fight - President Reagan (HD) 2015 ★ - YouTube[/ame]

leadarrows

If it looks like a duck, quakes like a duck...and shits in your yard.....it's a duck.

Obummer is on the side of islam. His puppet masters are orchestrating much of what is happening.
obummer can sometimes make it look like he is droning terrorists, but ruling islam and then the world is a competitive business.
I am sure if we had all the facts it would turn out he is just eliminating the competition....or a nuance.

Kane

Howdy,
it seems that our present white house resident has been emasculated. The only thing that he ever stood up to was the Keystone pipeline. Seems to me that Michelle may be wearing the masculine apparatus. At least she seems to look more masculine than Owormo!!!!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

No, it's not our despicable First Lady that is pulling the strings. It is Hussein's personal advisor and confidant ... Valerie Ruth Bowman Jarrett ... a Muslim-lovin Irani, perfectly suited to offer policy advice to our Muslim-lovin president.

Is there any question as to Hussein's reluctance to kill fellow Muslims waging a bloody Jihad against the West? Is there any question as to the vast advantage the Irani mullahs are granted by Hussein in the so called "peaceful" nuclear pursuit deal? Is there any question that Israel has been thrown to the wolves? Is there any question that Hussein prefers radical Islamic ideology over Christianity?

No.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
If a democrat wins the White House in 2016 the answer is no.

If the republicans win the White House in 2016 the answer is maybe, depending on which republican wins.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In our current PC environment I can't imagine anyone running for president ever making a statement such as the one attributed to Putin. Trump might be the most likely to say something like this but IF elected he will also change his tough talk tune and be molded into a DC politician and taught how the game is played. My observation is that DC changes all the politicians not the other way around.

Did Putin actually say the above, not sure but I hope he did. As I just saw reported that someone in France is saying no Muslims should be allowed and that Islim should be banned as it is not a religion, at least not like others in this world. We'll all see where this goes.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In our current PC environment I can't imagine anyone running for president ever making a statement such as the one attributed to Putin. Trump might be the most likely to say something like this but IF elected he will also change his tough talk tune and be molded into a DC politician and taught how the game is played. My observation is that DC changes all the politicians not the other way around.

Did Putin actually say the above, not sure but I hope he did. As I just saw reported that someone in France is saying no Muslims should be allowed and that Islim should be banned as it is not a religion, at least not like others in this world. We'll all see where this goes.

You know, Doc, I don't believe that Trump will back off. If anything, it will have to be the others who will change the tune. And it's about time.

I've wondered whether Putin actually said that. Putin's style leans more toward action rather than rhetoric.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• FrenchMayer.PNG
    FrenchMayer.PNG
    492.2 KB · Views: 89

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We sadly don't have one up here. Ours is too busy kissing Muslim butt and rewarding terrorists with multi million dollar payouts.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We sadly don't have one up here. Ours is too busy kissing Muslim butt and rewarding terrorists with multi million dollar payouts.

Yup you have the village idiot up there running the show... :flagcan::my2cents:

I am so sorry. I hope enough Canadians wake up before it is to late.

Regards, Kirk