• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Starting the New Year...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I would like to start the new year by thanking Obama and Hillary for giving us the greatest President this country will ever see.

Everyone here, Happy MAGA New Year!! Eat and party hearty, but please, drink responsibly and drive carefully.

MAGA, baby, MAGA!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year everyone.
Well do the old people thing, start a home in front of the fireplace drinking something.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year everyone.
Well do the old people thing, start a home in front of the fireplace drinking something.

Us too. I'll make it but my wife is already starting to doze off. She's a goner. I've got a Scotch all ready and I must admit I've been sipping it already but it'll easily last 'till midnight.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
2018 . . .

Attachments

• 94FF4EF6-078A-4759-8460-2E4C3157D767.jpg
    94FF4EF6-078A-4759-8460-2E4C3157D767.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 31

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We didn't do anything for new years eve. Just sat at home. I had one beer while the lovely missus had wine. Watched the ball drop on tv then went to bed. Most nights I barely make it past 10:30pm