• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama/Clinton at top of Gallup poll

rugerman

Well I guess that means that I can disregard any and all Gallup polls in the future. Any body here ever been polled by Gallup? Guess they only poll in majority democratic areas!

S-noWonder

They can gallop their butt's out of here. I saw that and was quite surprised. Must be the same folks that said Hillary was a clear winner. lol

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I guess that means that I can disregard any and all Gallup polls in the future. Any body here ever been polled by Gallup? Guess they only poll in majority democratic areas!

I'm on a Gallup panel. They did not ask me about this one.

Makes me wonder.
I plan to find out why.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm on a Gallup panel. They did not ask me about this one.

Makes me wonder.
I plan to find out why.
Please let us know when (if?) you hear anything back from them that isn't double talk. I'm with Snowy on this one; since last year, even before November, the polls seemed to be ... just wrong! Massively. :unsure:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, all the polls were right on 11-8-16, LOL!! I think Gallup is just trying to make themselves feel good. I see a Rasmussen poll has Trump on this date in 2017 even with BO's popularity on this date in 2009.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The polls are wrong simply because they poll the wrong cross section of America. That was made very clear in the last election.