• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Whistling, I Be......

Bamby

Ready to lynch both your doctor and the government?

No?

After you read this..... you will be.

Back to here if you're tired of the bull**** -- and when your energy level returns, go find your pitchfork and torch. This was written by an actual endocrinologist in..... 1999.

We are all being robbed of $400 billion a year via Medicare and Medicaid and hundreds of billions more in private "insurance" due to this scam that not only makes people sick and results in them spending billions on unnecessary pills, doctors and procedures it literally gets their feet amputated, they go blind, they wind up on dialysis and die.

The claimed "inevitability progressive" nature of said disorder is an intentional and knowing lie and it not only bankrupting the nation while enriching hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies and politicians it has killed millions.

Tech011

I am aware that you might feel strongly about some matters, but it's essential to conduct discussions in a respectful manner and a focus on constructive discussion. If you're concerned about a specific issue or have questions regarding healthcare I'm here to with information and assistance.