• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I needed my Channellocks!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
To open a brand new refill bottle of Windex. My God, have I gotten that weak? :yum::yum::yum: I guess so. Jeez.

On the bright side, I only needed the 420 size not the 440. :whistling::yum::yum::brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

I love my channel locks. Very handy. I recently found some in Tractor Supply on their discount table. They were medium size channel locks with a hammer head on one side. :D Very handy. How'd they know I used the edge of my channel locks as a hammer at times? :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum:

I love my channel locks. Very handy. I recently found some in Tractor Supply on their discount table. They were medium size channel locks with a hammer head on one side. :D Very handy. How'd they know I used the edge of my channel locks as a hammer at times? :yum:

All the time! :yum: