• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A day at the Deli

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So I am at the deli at the supermarket. I grab a ticket, I am #18. The flat screen says now serving #15. When the lady is done, she says "Who's Next? I say I believe that would be #16. Everybody starts laughing, except her.

Where in hell do they find these people? In this day and age, do they really have to train these employees on how to use the queue management system and make them actually use it? She would be the first to say she is worth $15.00/Hr. In my estimation she is not worth 15 cents an hour. Dead weight.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
So I am at the deli at the supermarket. I grab a ticket, I am #18. The flat screen says now serving #15. When the lady is done, she says "Who's Next? I say I believe that would be #16. Everybody starts laughing, except her....

HEY!!!!! whataboutme??????????

I'm number 7 and I've been waitin for over an hour!:pat::pat:

Gunsrus

So I am at the deli at the supermarket. I grab a ticket, I am #18. The flat screen says now serving #15. When the lady is done, she says "Who's Next? I say I believe that would be #16. Everybody starts laughing, except her.

Where in hell do they find these people? In this day and age, do they really have to train these employees on how to use the queue management system and make them actually use it? She would be the first to say she is worth $15.00/Hr. In my estimation she is not worth 15 cents an hour. Dead weight.

What, couldn't this woman read numbers?! :doh: