• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Robert Gates fmr SOD's new book Rips Obama & Biden new ones over foreign policy

grizzer

actions and attitudes over incompetence including Biden going back 40 years...

saw it on ABC News.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Robert Gates fmr SOD's new book Rips Obama & Biden new ones over foreign policy

It was also on FOX. Wasn't gates a holdover from GWB?

His analysis of Barry was that the President, for reasons of pure politics, simply wants to "get out of Dodge" when it comes to any war effort. What I don't understand is his comment that going after Osama Bin Laden was a "tremendous act of Bravery on the part of the President.":unsure:

Someone please tell me what I missed there!:ermm:

grizzer

Re: Robert Gates fmr SOD's new book Rips Obama & Biden new ones over foreign policy

Obama literally invaded Pakistan with an armed assault.... If any boots on the ground were left behind/captured it's jimmy carter redux. As it was we lost the ass of a secret chopper. What he didn't say is Valerie delayed the assault for weeks until Trumps BC attack was unavoidable.

Anyways here is the LA Times review: says Hillary & Obama were against the Iraq surge FOR POLITICAL REASONS... Bad karma for a commander in chief.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78810077/

Kane

It was also on FOX. Wasn't gates a holdover from GWB?

His analysis of Barry was that the President, for reasons of pure politics, simply wants to "get out of Dodge" when it comes to any war effort. What I don't understand is his comment that going after Osama Bin Laden was a "tremendous act of Bravery on the part of the President.":unsure:

Someone please tell me what I missed there!:ermm:
Will the real Bob Gates please stand up.