• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

One trillion Dollars

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The liberals answer to that would be to use stimulus money to have union members build more pallets.

Kane

It wasn't long ago that the word billion was a real shocker. But a thousand billion dollars is now the norm - a word used so freely and flippantly - and I doubt if folks generally grasp just how huge the number is. Because the number is huge, especially in terms of hard-earned taxpayer dollars wasted by our government.

How did we get here? Can we ever get back?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It wasn't long ago that the word billion was a real shocker. But a thousand billion dollars is now the norm - a word used so freely and flippantly - and I doubt if folks generally grasp just how huge the number is. Because the number is huge, especially in terms of hard-earned taxpayer dollars wasted by our government.

How did we get here? Can we ever get back?
I am old enough to remember Kennedy's budget, the first 100 billion dollar budget. There was a huge outcry that it was not and never would be sustainable.