• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Banks charging to keep your money in the bank.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bank of New York is charging large depositors to keep their money in the bank. This follows on the heels of European banks doing the same thing in recent weeks. Now you have to pay them to keep your money in the bank instead of them paying you interest. The move follows a run on banks in Europe and a move to liquidity in the stock market. Dow is off over 475 points today.:hammer:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
This is only the tip of the iceberg, and icebergs go way down to the bottom!

Looks like it may close down 500 on the Dow!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Only if you trust banks with YOUR money .:doh:

I dont, so they damn sure aint gonna get no money from me, I learned my lesson several years ago. :smile:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
they will also charge you if you close accounts with minimum balance. don't worry though if they keep buying up the debt the currency won't be worth anything even if its not in the bank,:whistling: