• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pretty Nice if your into camping

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
total of twelve pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 448
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 447
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 450
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 447

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
more

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 442
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 430

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That isn't CAMPING
If it is their idea of camping roughing it would be room service being late.

tom

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't show that to my dad. He was a truck driver for 40 yrs and now plans to spend retirement camping and travelling around in the motorhome. He's got a 37ft rv right now and says its too small.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
that thing's freakin badass! its like a hotel on wheels! does it come with little mints on the pillows? if not, i dont want it :yum:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, Yeah. A likely story. You leave me no choice but to post the link to this thread in the email I'm sending to my dad. So when he forwards it and so forth and so on, it will increase traffic to the Forums which is what you wanted to do in the first place.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah, Yeah. A likely story. You leave me no choice but to post the link to this thread in the email I'm sending to my dad. So when he forwards it and so forth and so on, it will increase traffic to the Forums which is what you wanted to do in the first place.

Well that sounds like a pretty good idea. But I think you know me better than that as I would not have ever thought to do that. However I could forward the email to you so you could forward that to your dad. However there is no link in the email. I checked.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That does look similar Brian, but I don't think it's the same one, close though.
Has anyone tried searching on the tons of trucker forums out there?
I am sure some of them have the exact pics with links.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That does look similar Brian, but I don't think it's the same one, close though.
Has anyone tried searching on the tons of trucker forums out there?
I am sure some of them have the exact pics with links.
OMG! You go on trucker forums also? No wonder you are moody at times!:hammer::yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kewl. Welcome to Forums Forums.
How many of those do you build a year? Are they all as elaborate as the one pictured in the first post?

Slinky Pickle

How many of those do you build a year? Are they all as elaborate as the one pictured in the first post?

We just build the trailer shell with the slide outs and raising roof. The individual buyer then has their favourite interior builder put in a custom interior.

The one in these pictures is actually one of the less elaborate ones.

We build very few of these units and they are each built for specific customers.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a very interesting business. With flying costs going up those with the cash could sure travel in style with one of those. Would love to see pics of the construction process and other finished ones if you are allowed to post that kind of stuff.