• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Geo unit went into third stage.......

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My geothermal unit went into third stage last night. Called my HVAC guy this morning and he came right out. Everything checked OK, he did say "Greg, it is 4 degrees outside".......:rolleyes:.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
My geothermal unit went into third stage last night. Called my HVAC guy this morning and he came right out. Everything checked OK, he did say "Greg, it is 4 degrees outside".......:rolleyes:.

Did you achieve LEO, or geo-synchronous? :eek:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:

No but I went into a overspeed condition when my tootsies hit the floor this morning..............:D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:

OK I don't don't what "third stage" is on a geothermal heat pump is, but I am enough of a nerd (given I am not a rocket scientist) to understand LEO, or geo-synchronous and the realization of that fact depresses me.